One day until bag day, (or 24 hours or 1,450 minutes or 87,000 seconds): The mechanical team made the arm motors not bend and destroy themselves anymore. YAY! There were designs in CAD about different radio mounts, and how they will be packaged/placed. We added more support to the arm, and protection for the portcullis. Today we tested the 3rd iteration of the Cheval de Frise hooks ramps. The robot can now detect the high goal at a close distance, then stop, then shoot! We successfully completed our autonomous routine for low bar today. Also, we made buttons for half speed, quarter speed, and full speed for teleop.